Biblical stewardship is defined as the use of God-given resources for the accomplishment of God-given goals. It is a lifelong process of growth in spiritual character and implies that every earning (gathering) or spending (distribution) action is a spiritual decision. This lifelong process is God’s testing of your faith designed to sanctify His people for His own.
7 Transcendent Planning Principles
1) Believe God owns it all: Psalm: 24:1
2) Choose contentment: Hebrews 13:5
3) Spend less than you earn: Proverbs 10:4
4) Give generously: Proverbs 3:9-10, 19:17
5) Avoid debt, pay all you owe: Proverbs 22:7; Psalm 37:21
6) Build financial margin: Proverbs 6:6-8; Luke 14:28
7) Set long term goals: Ephesians 2:10; Philippians 3:13-14
VCCC is offering a free, 1-year subscription to Ramsey+ for every church member and attendee beginning December 1, 2020. Ramsey+ is a comprehensive suite of online services designed to support budgeting, teaching children financial basics, goal setting, and legacy planning.
If you are a member or regular attendee of Valley Center Community Church, please email email@example.com to receive your invitation link for Ramsey+.
Financial Peace University
Planning for the future is hard when you’re still paying for the past! There’s a better way! Join us for the nine-week Financial Peace University class, and we’ll learn how to beat debt and make a plan for the future together!
This class will begin Monday, January 18, 7 pm – 8 pm for nine weeks through Monday, March 15th.
Biblical Stewardship Series
The Biblical Stewardship Ministry provides training on a variety of subjects. These trainings are designed to target the stewardship needs of people from all stages of life, including young, married, middle, retirement, and legacy years. Here are some upcoming classes:
- April 2021: Estate Planning Basics
- July 2021: College Planning Basics
- October 2021: Long Term Care Planning
- January 2022: Investment Planning Basics