Biblical stewardship is defined as the use of God-given resources for the accomplishment of God-given goals. It is a lifelong process of growth in spiritual character and implies that every earning (gathering) or spending (distribution) action is a spiritual decision. This lifelong process is God’s testing of your faith designed to sanctify His people for His own.
7 Transcendent Planning Principles
1) Believe God owns it all: Psalm: 24:1
2) Choose contentment: Hebrews 13:5
3) Spend less than you earn: Proverbs 10:4
4) Give generously: Proverbs 3:9-10, 19:17
5) Avoid debt, pay all you owe: Proverbs 22:7; Psalm 37:21
6) Build financial margin: Proverbs 6:6-8; Luke 14:28
7) Set long term goals: Ephesians 2:10; Philippians 3:13-14
VCCC is offering a free, 1-year subscription to Ramsey+ for every church member and attendee beginning December 1, 2020. Ramsey+ is a comprehensive suite of online services designed to support budgeting, teaching children financial basics, goal setting, and legacy planning.
If you are a member or regular attendee of Valley Center Community Church, please email email@example.com to receive your invitation link for Ramsey+.
4 Reasons Estate Planning Is So Important
When the surprises in life come knocking, it’s too late to start a plan. These surprises come in various events like a surprise cardiac event, a deadly traffic accident, Injury, Alzheimer’s, and something unfathomable just two years ago – a deadly virus. You can’t stop these from happening and go back in time to get your Will or estate plan completed. It’s all about the stewardship of honoring God and protecting your loved ones.