Download the 16-page PDF booklet which gives details about “For Such a Time as This” and the new campus. You may also contact the office to request a hard copy of the booklet.
Each Wednesday, join the leadership in praying specifically for the new campus and “For Such a Time as This.” Pray throughout the day and if able, join at the site of the new campus at 4:30 pm for group prayer.
WHERE DO WE STAND?
The VCCC new campus cost is $7,000,000. We currently (as of 12/17/2019) have $4,550,000 of the funds needed to complete the project.
PLEASE NOTE: To give to the Building Fund, please click the button below and then select “Building Fund” from the drop down menu on the giving portal.
Q&A Week 1
Q&A Week 2
Q&A Week 3
The new Valley Center Community Church campus will be built on the 20-acre church property on Cole Grade Road at the intersection of Fruitvale Road. The new campus will consist of:
• Children’s play area
• 244 parking spaces
• Open courtyard for fellowship
• ADA accessible pathways throughout the entire campus
Administrative & Classroom Building
• Children’s area with five classrooms (expandable to seven), providing almost 3,000 square feet of education and play space
• Dedicated children’s pick-up and drop-off area
• 1,000 square feet for youth activities and 1,000 square feet for adult activities, expandable to 2,000 square feet total for large gatherings (i.e., wedding receptions, etc.)
• Administrative office space
• Conference & counseling rooms
• Seating up to 400 people
• Vaulted center section with high windows for natural light
• Dedicated Family Room with a glass window allowing a direct view into the service
• Foyer and Welcome Center providing a great atmosphere
for fellowship before & after services