As this new school year begins, students and parents are faced with challenges that did not exist a year ago. VCCC Tutoring exists to come alongside families in helping their children succeed in school, by providing educational services in a safe and friendly environment. All tutoring sessions will be held outdoors in the backyard of Valley Center Community Church.
What to expect:
Each tutoring session consists of:
- Reviewing with students their weekly assignments
- Giving guidance and instruction to students on how to complete their assignments
- Assisting students in submitting their digital assignments
- Answering any questions parents have on the progress of their student
Tutoring is available for students Kindergarten-12th Grade once a week in the following time slots.
- Monday 3:00pm-3:50pm or 4:00pm-4:50pm
- Tuesday 3:00pm-3:50pm or 4:00pm-4:50pm
- Wednesday 3:00pm-3:50pm or 4:00pm-4:50pm
- Thursday – 3:00pm-3:50pm or 4:00pm-4:50pm
Tutoring sessions begin Monday, August 31.
There is no charge for these tutoring services, but donations are welcomed. Spaces for tutoring sessions are limited and will be made available on a first come, first serve basis. To sign-up, please use the link below. If you have additional questions you can email them to email@example.com.