Saturday, April 23 • 8:30-10:30am
Kit Carson Park
Alternatives Women’s Center Walk for Life 2016 gives everyone interested in helping women in crisis pregnancies and their pre-born babies the opportunity to get involved. All monies raised goes to the ongoing expenses of Alternatives in providing FREE services that include:
– Pregnancy Tests
– Education on Pregnancy, Fetal Development and Abortion Risks
– Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds
– Community Referrals for Medical Care, Adoptions, Housing, etc.
– Hannah’s Closet Provisions (infant clothing & supplies)
– Post-Abortion Counseling
– Sharing the Love of Christ
The walk is a short, easy distance. Everyone can participate! Sponsors give a set amount, not a pledge per mile. If it rains on the day of the event, join us with an umbrella or walk on a different day. Please, dogs are not permitted at the Walk for Life.